Chris Conway Photography (the “Photographer”) Real Estate or Business Photography Terms of Service
For clarity of both parties, unless otherwise stated in writing, the following Terms of Service apply to any real estate or business photography session or booking. The Terms of Service are deemed to be accepted by the client upon the client’s confirmation of a booking.
- Client: Unless otherwise stated the “Client” is deemed to be the person who confirms the booking with the photographer.
- Agent or Authorized Representative of Property Owner: Where the booking is confirmed by an authorized agent or representative of the property owner these Terms of Service are deemed to have been accepted by the property owner also.
- HDR: Interior images will typically (at the photographer’s discretion) be High Dynamic Range (HDR) i.e. bracketed exposures merged to capture full tonal range including interior shadows, highlights, and window views.
- Style: The client shall notify the photographer in advance if a specific post-processing style is required otherwise post-processing creative style shall be at the photographer’s discretion. All images shall be individually post-processed for optimum final image result.
- Photoshop: Major image Photoshop reconstruction, virtual staging and removal or replacement of image elements (e.g. sky replacement) is not included but may available at an additional cost (hourly rate) where possible.
- Delivery: Proof images shall be delivered within 48 hours via Dropbox. Final images are available for client download from Dropbox upon full payment by the client (downloaded images incur no PST).
- Changes & Adjustments: Price includes one round of minor edits or adjustments to images if required following review of proof images by the client.
- Licence: Price includes a licence for unrestricted non-transferable use by the client. Copyright is retained by the photographer.
- Travel: All travel costs to/from the location for one visit are included unless otherwise stated. If additional visits are required travel costs shall be extra.
- Confirmed Booking & Payment: 50% payment to confirm the booking, balance due upon approval of proofs and prior to delivery of download link.
- COVID-19: The photographer’s current COVID-19 procedures and guidelines (separate document available on request) form part of these Terms of Service.
- Security: The Photographer shall use care and attention to leave doors and windows, fittings and fixtures on the property as found however at all times without exception the property owner or agent or authorized representative is solely responsible for ensuring the property is secure, heat, lights, alarm and other fittings and fixtures are set as desired following the photography session.
- Indemnity: The Client, Agent and Owner (as applicable) hereby indemnify and hold harmless the Photographer for any claim arising from the provision of photography services and the publication of any photographs by the Photographer or any other person.
- Cancellation & Refunds: Full refund of the deposit within 5 business days if cancelled no later than 24 hours prior to booking appointment. If less than 24 hours notice the booking deposit is forfeited by the client with no refund available.
- Satisfaction Guarantee: If the client is not satisfied with the images following a reasonable opportunity for the photographer to address and correct any identified concerns the client may, upon written request, receive a full refund of any related payment. Please note a full refund cancels the job and precludes any license for use of any of the images by the client.